Automatic Entry: All transactions received on the JN Money Card during the promotional period- September 12 to October 23, 2018 will be automatically entered into the promotion.
How do I enter?
Weekly Cash Back Prize
Each week, twenty (20) customers who receive money on their JN Money Card will have the opportunity to be randomly selected to receive cash top up valued at a maximum of J$1,000. Of the twenty, ten (10) randomly selected customers will win $1,000 cash top up and ten (10) randomly selected customers will win $500 cash top up.
One hundred and twenty (120) winners will be awarded prizes over the six-week promotional period, i.e. twenty (20) weekly winners every week. Persons who are selected as winners can re-enter for subsequent draws once they receive additional transactions during the remaining qualifying period.
• Employees of Jamaica National Group and its member companies including JN Money Services Ltd, its subsidiaries, namely: JNMS (USA) Inc., JNMS (UK) Ltd., JNMS (Cayman) Ltd., JNMS (Canada) Ltd., and their agents, including their immediate families (parents, siblings, spouse, and children) are not eligible to enter this competition.
• Notification Period: Winners will be notified by 12 p.m. on the day after selection..
• Cash top up will be applied to the JN Money card selected in the prize draw within one working day of winner being selected and successfully contacted.
• JN Money Services Ltd, with consultation and prior approval from the Betting Gaming and Lotteries Commission (BGLC) reserves the right to delay, terminate or amend this promotion at any time. In any of these events, notice will be given to the participants via an advertisement.
• The Promotion and rules shall be exclusively governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Jamaica
• JNMS reserves the right to use photographs of winners in promotional articles and publicity features, if the winners refuse, they will forfeit the prize.
• Promotion will be advertised through flyer distribution at events and through print ads